Hello! Thank you for checking out my website!
My name is Colette Feehan.
I am a voice actor and linguist. I am currently finishing a PhD in linguistics using 3D/4D ultrasound to look at the anatomy of how voice actors make different voices. Over the last five years doing research I realized the professor life just isn't for me so I've decided to leave academia after finishing the doctorate and transition to the field of voice acting full time!
Please take some time to peruse the links below of projects I have been involved in or learn a little bit about my research!
1)Oc-POE-ber Fest - Oct. 2020
2) Cobbler's Gulch - Airs Mondays
3) Reminisce With Me - Oct 30, 2020
4)Jane Eyre - Coming Nov. 2020
1) Here is a link to a radio interview I did in January of 2020
2) Here is a lay language paper from 2018 describing some of my research.
3) Here is another lay language paper from 2020 describing more of my research!
4) Here is a link to a media appearance on Michael's Mixdown, a podcast about all things audio!